DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Bernardino
285 East Hospitality Lane
San Bernardino, California, United States 92408-3411
CSUSB - Latino Education and Advocacy Days 2020 - the guest block is now set up in the Hilton Worldwide Reservation System.
- Make your reservation online or by phone. Group Code of LXI
- Link here to directly access the CSUSB LEAD XI Conference hotel reservation site
- LEAD 2020 Group rate is $130 and above, plus tax; includes a breakfast voucher.
You may also make reservations as follows:
- Call 1-800-445-8667 and ask for the group rate for the CSUSB LEAD XI Conference Block at the Doubletree by Hilton San Bernardino or use your Group Code of LXI.
- Book on line at our website at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Bernardino. Click on add special rate code and under GROUP CODE, add your Group Code of LXI.
A major credit card must be provided by each individual to secure a reservation. Cancellation policy is by 4:00pm two days prior to arrival or a cancellation fee of one nights room and tax will be charged. No shows will also be charged one night’s room and tax.
Each guest must present a valid picture ID and a credit card at check-in for payment of all charges.
Rates will be available until Tuesday, March 13. After this time rooms will be returned to hotel inventory and not available at the special rate.
If you do not use the above reservation method, rates cannot be guaranteed.
Thanks to San Bernardino OmniTrans, we are able to offer complimentary transportation for our community members attending LEAD Summit VII. With a bus hub right here on campus, you can avoid traffic and parking hassles, save money and go green with public transit
Transporte gratuito para los miembros de nuestra comunidad que asistirán a la Cumbre LEAD. Individuals, small & large groups are welcome - Los individuos, grupos pequeños y grandes son bienvenidos.
- Contact our Transportation Coordinator and tell us how many one-day coupons you'd like to receive.
Póngase en contacto con nuestra Coordinadora de Transporte y decirnos cuántos cupones de un día que le gustaría recibir.
- We will mail you them, or make available for pick-up.
Le enviaremos por correo, o poner a disposición para su recogida.
- Present your coupon to the driver on March 30th in order to receive your free pass for unlimited rides, and the pass is ONLY valid for that day.
Presenta tu cupón al conductor el 30 de marzo con el fin de recibir su pase gratuito para viajes ilimitados, y el pase es válido sólo para ese día.
Directions to Campus
From Interstate 215 at University Parkway: Exit the freeway and travel one mile north/northeast to the end of University Parkway, which becomes the main entrance to CSUSB (at Northpark Blvd). Ahead and to your left will be the Parking Services Information Booth.
Directions from Nearby Metro Areas and Freeways
- Ontario International Airport: Take I-10 East, to I-215 North. Exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- Los Angeles International Airport: Take I-405 North, to I-10 East, to I-215 North. Exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- Pasadena: Take I-210 East to I-215 North. Exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- Orange County: Take Highway 91 East, which becomes I-215 North in Riverside. Continue on I-215, and exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- Riverside: Take Highway 91 East, which becomes I-215 North in Riverside. Continue on I-215, and exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- High Desert areas: Take I-15 South, to I-215 South. Exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn left.
- Palm Springs area: Take I-10 West, to I-215 North. Exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- San Diego area: Take I-15 North, to I-215 North. Exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- CalTrans Current Road Conditions