- Quarter to Semester (Q2S) video
- Quarter to Semester (Q2S) fact sheet
- Worksheets for the Semester System English Major
- Road Maps for the Major
- Descriptions of variable topics courses
- Career Paths in English (PDF)
- University Bulletin (Course Catalog)
- Academic Scheduling: searchable class listing
- Directed Self Placement (DSP) for First-Year Composition Courses
- Planning to Teach? (ETPP: English Teacher Preparation Program)
Help with advising
If you have questions about advising, including the list of current department faculty advisors, please contact the English Department Office at (909) 537-5824.
The English Department is located in University Hall 334.
Contacts for College of Arts and Letters Professional Advisors can be found here: https://www.csusb.edu/advising/services/who-my-advisor