Main Content Region


Help with advising

If you have questions about advising, please contact the English Department Office at (909) 537-524.  The English Department Office is located in University Hall 334.  

English Department Faculty Advisors are listed below:

Thomas Girshin.  M 10:00 AM-11:00 AM (email instructor for link) 

Erin Hall. MW 2:30 PM-3:30 PM (and by appointment).   

Yumi Pak.  W 12:00 PM-1:00 PM   (Student should email 24 hours in advance for an appointment). 

Vanessa Ovalle Perez. MW 11:30 AM-1:00 PM

Karen Rowan.  M 12:30-1:30 (in person or Zoom); T 3:30-4:30 (Zoom); W 2:30-4:30 (Zoom) Students can make an appointment here

Kate Simonian. MW 12:00 PM-1:30 PM.    

Bobby Smith.   TR 4:00 PM-5:00 PM and by appointment.  

Students wanting to meet with a faculty advisor should email the advisor in question for an appointment.  At that point, said advisor will let them know their options (Zoom, text, phone call, etc.) and how to proceed.