- Cross Cultural Center
The Cross Cultural Center focuses on issues of race and ethnicity in its mission to provide space for student from all racial and ethnic groups.
- LatinX Resource Center
The LatinX Center, provides support and inclusion to Latino students and others. The center offers students peer-to-peer advising and tutoring, internship resources, and scholarships.
- Title IX and Gender Equity
The goal of the Title IX and Gender Office is to provide the campus community with education, awareness, reporting options and meaningful assistance in regards to the California State University Executive Orders 1096 & 1097 reporting procedures for Title IX incidents. As well as to help increase understanding on what constitutes sexual and interpersonal misconduct, consent, being an effective bystander, and what to do if you or your friend experience sexual or interpersonal misconduct.
- Pan-African Resource Center
- Designed to help Cal State San Bernardino students with advising, tutoring, internship, and scholarship resources, as well learning about their own culture. The center offers our African American as well as other student’s peer-to-peer advisement, referrals, tutoring; resources leading to scholarships and internships; critical thinking development;
- Queer and Transgender Resource Center
The QTRC provides education and advocacy in order to develop a more equitable and inclusive environment by addressing issues of homophobia and heterosexism throughout the campus community.
- Services to Students with Disabilties
- Undocumented Student Success Center
The center focuses on bringing awareness to the California Dream Act about financial aid, employment opportunities, scholarships, internships, immigration services, information about graduate school and other resources that will help achieve student success.
For more information regarding the DREAMers Resource Center please contact Maria Barragan at (909) 537-5937 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Located in the Santos Manuel Student Union, Room 102B.
- Women's Resource Center
The Santos Manuel Student Union Women's Resource Center exists to provide a supportive place for all women on campus where diversity is respected and celebrated.
- Veterans Success Center
The Veterans Success Center provide support services focused on the special needs and requirements of today's military veterans, service members, and dependents, assist their transition to the university environment, help them achieve academic success, and aid them in reaching their personal development goals.
Services to Students:
Wellness: Please visit the CSUSB Student Health Center website to explore the many services that are offered to CSUSB students. The health center offers services to students with the goal of promoting good health on the road to academic and professional success.
Please visit the Center for Services to Students with Disabilities website to find out the many services that are offered to CSUSB students. SSD strives to empower students with disabilities by fostering skills of self-advocacy, resourcefulness, and independence. The SSD office works collaboratively with the campus community to remove barriers and promote an enriched learning environment where students with disabilities can utilize their skills and pursue their academic and personal development goals.
Please visit the Counseling and Psychological Center website to explore the many services available to CSUSB students from group to individual and couples counseling.
- Association of Latino Faculty Staff and Students (ALFSS)
- Asian Faculty, Staff and Student Association
- Black Faculty, Staff, Student Association
- Center for International Studies and Programs
- Cross Cultural Center
- CSUSB Services to Students with Disabilities Office
- CSUSB Pride Center
- College of Education Centers & More
- College of Social & Behavioral Sciences Centers & Institutes
- LEAD, College of Education
- Ombuds Office
- Student Health and Psychological Counseling Center
- Psychological Counseling Center
- Women's Resource Center
- Veterans' Success Center
- University Center for Developmental Disabilities
Arts and Letters
- Intercultural Communication
- Certificate in Bilingual/Cross-Cultural Studies
- Certificate in Translation (French/English)
Social and Behavioral
- Center for Indigenous Peoples Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies
- Model United Nations and Model Arab League
Asian Studies and Language Exchange Club
Association of Latin American Studies
Ethnic Studies Student Organization
Hispanic Scholar Chapter
Latino Business Student Association
Los Amigos Spanish Club
Salute Veterans National Honor Society
Black Student Union (BSU)
Chinese Student Association
Japanese Student Association
Korean Student Association
Native American and Indigenous Student Association
Saudi Student Organization
South Asian Student Association
Student African American Brotherhood
Student African American Sisterhood
Taiwanese Student Association
Thai Student Association
Vietnamese Student Association
Catholic Newman Club
Christian Student Club
Latter Day Saints Student Association
Muslim Student Association
Service and Support
International Student Organization
Student Veteran's Organization
LOBOS Salsa Club