The work required for the MSW degree is divided into a foundation curriculum and an advanced curriculum, each of which requires the equivalent of one year of full-time study.
- Advanced Standing Program: Class schedule is Monday and Wednesday, 5:30 – 8:15 p.m., and Fridays from 2:30 – 5:00 p.m. for each semester. Full-time classwork in their one academic year. The curriculum is equivalent to curriculum for MSW students in their advanced year of the traditional MSW Program, along with a summer bridge. Summer bridge includes Three classes (6 credits) in the Summer. One-Year Course Plan
- Two-Year Program: Class schedules will run from 10:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. either Tuesday/Thursday or Monday/Wednesday for each semester. Two-Year Course Plan
- The Three-Year Program: Class schedules are on Tuesday and Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m. for every semester. Three-Year Course Plan
- Pathway Distance Education Program: Three-Year online. Pathway Distance Course Plan
- Master of Social Work / Master of Public Administration (MSW/MPA) Concurrent Degrees Program: The MSW/MPA Concurrent Degrees Program class schedule is determined by the cohort MSW students are admitted into; either MSW 2 year option or MSW 3 year option. Students will need to include additional courses as required through Public Administration and as outlined in the Sample Course Plans.
For all MSW Course Descriptions, please visit the Campus Bulletin.
In addition to classroom learning, MSW students concurrently complete their Field Education.