California State University, San Bernardino has added programs and benefits to help streamline the admissions process, increase attendance and decrease costs to help active military service members, veterans and dependents commence new career paths, develop new skills or resume an interrupted education.
CSUSB has been recognized by the U.S. Veterans Magazine (USVM) as a top veteran-friendly school for six years in a row, since 2013. USVM annually evaluates universities across the United States to determine the premier educational institutions for veterans.
The center has also been acknowledged by independent news outlet, Military Times, as being one of the best for veteran colleges across the U.S., for six years in a row. Military Times utilizes university data including yearly overall enrollment statistics, military/veteran enrollment, military/veteran graduation rates, GI Bill® gap coverage, accreditation type, military/veteran retention rates, and more, to determine the top universities for veterans.Other awards include Military Advanced Education's 'MAE& T Top Colleges & Universities 2018', and Military Friendly's 'MF'19-20' which distinguishes CSUSB as a top college for veterans in the western United States for offering programs and benefits that streamline the admissions process, reduce out-of-pocket costs, and assist in continuing education for veterans.
Steps to Apply
Steps to Apply & Enroll
Open configuration options
The College of Extended and Global Education applies the same academic standards to all students that apply for academic programs at CSUSB. Once you determine that you meet eligibility criteria for admissions, follow these steps:
- Submit College of Extended and Global Education’s preliminary application for the specific degree.
- For Criminal Justice Applicants Only: Upon receiving an authorization code from CSUSB’s Admissions Office, complete the CSU Mentor application and pay the $55 application fee.
- Submit official copies of transcripts from each college attended.
- Activate your myCoyote account by selecting “Activate Your Account” and closely follow the directions on the subsequent page.
- Once activated, applicants are able to view the status of their admission.
- Upon admission, accept your “Offer of Admission” in myCoyote.
- College of Extended and Global Education will be in touch with you regarding your next steps.