The mission of the CSUSB DON is to promote and support:
- development of students in preparation for professional practice, scholarship, leadership, and lifelong learning.
- collaboration to address health needs and promote social justice and health equity of diverse populations in the community and globally.
- respect, inclusivity, and collegiality among diverse students, faculty, and staff.
- faculty professional development in teaching, scholarship, service, and practice.
- wellness among students, faculty, staff, and the local and global communities whom we serve.
To be a center of transformation, collaboration, and innovation in nursing education, scholarship, practice, and service to improve the well-being of the community.
Integrity, Professionalism, and Ethical Accountability
Excellence, Innovation, and Leadership
Caring, Well-Being, Respect, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity
Cultural Humility, Community Collaboration, and Social Justice