The mission of the CSUSB DON is to promote and support:
- development of students in preparation for professional practice, scholarship, leadership, and lifelong learning.
- collaboration to address health needs and promote health equity of diverse populations in the community.
- respect, inclusivity, and collegiality among diverse students, faculty, and staff.
- faculty professional development in teaching, scholarship, service and practice.
- wellness among students, faculty, staff, and the larger community whom we serve.
To be a center of collaboration and innovation in nursing education, scholarship, practice, and service.
Integrity, Professionalism, and Ethical Accountability
Excellence, Innovation, and Leadership
Caring, Respect, and Cultural Sensitivity
Community Collaboration and Social Justice