For all advising assistance, students should use advising sheets below as a guide and prepare a myCap plan for at least one semester, and then bring the plan to one of the following advising options:
- Visit Academic Advising in UH-329 Monday through Friday during drop-in hours in person or virtually.
- To speak with a Kinesiology advising coordinator, make an appointment at
For help with career goals, professional development, research and/or internship opportunities, etc., students should seek a Kinesiology faculty. Students are encouraged to visit during office hours or contact the faculty to set an appointment.
- CSUSB Advising Podcast- What is the Kinesiology Major
- How to make a myCap (this 2:30 video is most helpful)
- What is a PAWs Report
- Registration dates
- Check courses offered by term (link to Class Schedule)
- Grad Check
- Change of Major information
- Academic Calendar
- admission criteria.
Roadmaps are to help guide you when planning your courses as a Kinesiology major. They are in no way stating that you must take classes in this order but a suggestion to help guide you through the required curriculum. A complete list of roadmaps for 4yrs and for 2 yrs (transfer students) can be found by clicking the button below.