- Safety Acknowledgement: Anyone planning to take a KINE course during the SPRING 2024 term needs to complete the Kinesiology Safety Acknowledgement form. Students will not be able to register for kinesiology classes unless this is complete. Please click the here for a direct link to complete the Kinesiology Safety Acknowledgement form. Click here for a guide on how to complete the Kinesiology Safety Acknowledgment.
- KINE 2500 Course: For approved observation sites and more information visit our website.
- Spring 2024 Registration: Begins Oct 30th, check MyCoyote for registration date
- Winter Intersession Registration: Begins November 13th
- Summer 2024 Session 1: Classes offered in-person: KINE 1370A, KINE 3100, KINE 3200, KINE 3400, KINE 3700, KINE 3800, KINE 4200, KINE 4400, ; Classes offered online: KINE 3500; *Summer classes are pending an instructor is available and classes enroll enough students.
- Summer 2024 Session 2: Classes offered in-person: KINE 3000, KINE 3810, KINE 2300, KINE 3600, KINE 4600, KINE 4800; Classes offered online: KINE 2200 and KINE 4100 *Summer classes are pending an instructor is available and classes enroll enough students.
- SPRING 2024- OPEN HOUSE on March 8th- for more information visit our website
The Kinesiology Department is one of the largest departments at CSUSB, with 17 full-time and 26 part-time faculty, and 900 undergraduate students. The department offers one undergraduate degree major in Kinesiology with three concentrations- Allied Health Professions, Physical Education and Adapted Physical Education, and Exercise Science.
Kinesiology faculty have won the prestigious award for teaching, the Golden Apple Teaching Award. Our faculty are nationally and internationally recognized for the research and scholarly activity. Our program offers students first-rate, state of the art classroom instruction, hands on laboratory instruction, community outreach opportunities, faculty mentorship in research activities, and a variety of career development opportunities. Our faculty are currently conducting research in areas of aging and bone density, sport nutrition, observation learning, environmental exercise responses, physical activity of children, eye gaze with children with autism, sport psychology, and many more. The Kinesiology Department offers hands on internal internships, for example: Fitness Assessment Internship and Exercise Consultation Internship.
Our website is designed to help you locate information regarding our program and to acquaint you with faculty teaching interests and ongoing research. Watch the video below to hear from our faculty and see our teaching and research spaces. If you would like any additional information after you have had a chance to browse our website, please send us your questions.
Welcome to Kinesiology!
Important Information Regarding Spring 2024 Enrollment for Kinesiology Classes
Anyone planning to take a KINE course during the SPRING 2024 term needs to complete the Kinesiology Safety Acknowledgement form. Students will not be able to register for kinesiology classes unless this is complete. Please click the button below for a direct link to complete the Kinesiology Safety Acknowledgement form:
Click here for a guide on how to complete the Kinesiology Safety Acknowledgment.