Study Abroad Programs are designed to expose CSUSB students to the many fascinating aspects, both academically and culturally, of visiting overseas countries. Study abroad courses involve pre-planned lectures and assignments prior to a two week visit to the respective locations.
*All programs are contingent upon the final approval of the university CSU system*
1. Register on Horizons first. A profile pictures must be uploaded
2. Apply for your selected program, click register or application button at the end of the page.
3. Log in and fill out all areas in application. Print and sign required documents (6) and upload into application. If you need assistance, contact CGM in JB 404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Passports: If students do not have a passport, they must start the passport process. For more information visit: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en.html
*It is the student's responsibility to obtain a 1. valid passport and 2. visa (if needed, once accepted into the program)
5. Payment(s): For early bird discounts, students must complete application and submit a deposit. Pick up a payment form from CGM Office, take to the Bursar's Office (University Hall 035) with payment and return or email receipt to JB404.
If any questions regarding the application procedures please contact CGM at email@example.com