- Connect with local academic experts in select countries who can guide you about the most common pitfalls of foreign firms seeking to enter local markets, share success stories of foreign and local firms, and refer you to potential partners. They may also help you conduct field research in the local market, through their students and classes
- Connect with local government agency officials and leaders
- Connect with US federal, state, and county level resources and trade and investment specialists
- Opportunity to mentor students about the global potential of the businesses in Inland Empire, and inspire them to take leadership roles in furthering global growth pathways for our region
- Opportunity to meet Inland Empire business leaders who have successfully entered a specific global market, and to network with others who are interested in following their footsteps or creating their own
Apply for custom research today!