Skip banner navigation
Skip to main content
Main Content Region
Awards and Recognition
Awards and Recognition:
- 2021 - Multiple events hosted/co-hosted by the JHBC Office of Academic Equity featured in the PRME Bulletin.
- 2021 - Dr. Francisca Beer & Danny Chung share advice on the use of credit cards by students (article HERE)
- 2021 - Our Trendsetter, Danny Chung, was chosen to represent CSUSB JHBC as part of the student panel for AACSB Diversity & Inclusion Affinity Group on April 6th during ICAM 2021.
- 2021 - Our 3rd Essential Conversation with African American Men event was advertised via BFSSA's Bulletin, their bi-weekly Newsletter (March 2021 Edition).
- 2021 - Our workshop, "California Initiative to Diversify Board of Directors: Tips on how to join" was featured in the PRME Bulletin for the January 2021 edition.
- 2021 - The ShEconomy was featured in the PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education) Bulletin.
- 2020 - Dean Lawrence Rose of the Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration highlighted our achievements through the November 2020 E-Newsletter, IMPACT. Dean Rose stated, "our Office of Academic Equity continues to analyze the past, question the present and strategize to shape the future as we develop an inclusive environment where all stakeholders may flourish. Events include the annual ShEconomy, which highlights the progress of women as drivers of the economy, and 'The Voice' video series that allows our students to share views about their educational experience and needs."
- 2020 - NBC4 News featured the 3rd Annual ShEconomy: The Impact of COVID-19 and interviewed Dr. Francisca Beer.
- 2020 - Dr. Francisca Beer interviewed for The Black Voice & The IE Voice and featured in the article, "Black Education Matters."
- 2019 - CSUSB Anthropology Museum Lost & Found Exhibit featuring a piece by Dr. Francisca Beer. See image below.
- 2019 - 1st Annual ShEconomy (WEW) featured in the JHBC Impact Magazine.
- 2019 - Director, Dr. Francisca Beer, receives Certificate of Recognition for the 2nd Annual Girl’s And Young Women’s Empowerment. Conference by Eloise Gomez Reyes (Assemblymember, 47th District). See image below.
- 2018 - Director, Dr. Francisca Beer, receives CSU Faculty Innovation and Leadership Award.
- 2018 - Dr. Francisca Beer Featured in JHBC Impact Magazine.
- 2018 - 1st Annual ShEconomy (WEW) featured in the Inland Empire Magazine (January 2019 edition).