Main Content Region

International Travel

International Travel

  • All International Travel will need the approval of the campus president.
  • International business travelers are required to have foreign travel insurance, so we recommend Concur submissions at least 30 days in advance of travel.

Approval Flow For International Trips In Concur

  • An international trip will also route to the VP/Dean of your area.  Please confirm that the correct VP's or Dean's name is showing in the approval field. If you need further information regarding the correct approval workflow for your travel request, please contact your College or Division office.
  • The Provost is supposed to be added as a user-added approver only for Academic Affairs and Colleges before the President's Approval.

International Professional Travel

Questions regarding the International Insurance requirements should be directed to Risk Management at x73937.