|Program||Spring 2022||Fall 2023|
|M.A. Psychological Science||November 15, 2022||March 1, 2023|
|M.S. Clinical Counseling||No Spring Admission||February 01, 2023|
|M.S. Industrial Organizational||No Spring Admission||February 15, 2023|
Applications for the MA Psychological Science, MS Clinical Counseling, and MS Industrial Organization programs are completed online. Please follow these steps:
Step 1: Prepare your materials.
- Note the deadline above. Give yourself enough time that all application materials, including letters of recommendation, can be submitted by the deadline.*
- Gather your application materials:
- Unofficial transcripts for any colleges and/or universities you have attended, other than CSUSB,
- Personal statement, and
- Information about individuals providing letters of recommendation.
(Please refer to the links below for more detailed information about the materials required for each program.)
- MA Psychological Science Admissions
- MS Clinical Counseling Admissions
- MS Industrial Organizational Admissions
Step 2: Log in to the Cal State Apply graduate application website.
- Pick the term you are applying for.
- Create an account, or log in if you already have an account.
- Complete your extended profile, if prompted.
Step 3: Select the program you are applying for.**
- Search for the program using search terms and/or filters.
- Select the program by clicking on the blue plus sign next to the program name and follow the prompts to continue.
Step 4: Complete the general CSU application.***
- Click on Personal Information and fill in the require information, as well as an optional information you wish to provide.
- Click on Academic History and complete all sections. GRE scores are not required for any of our psychology degree programs, but you can add them if you have them and wish to.
- Click on Supporting Information, Experiences section and select “I Am Not Adding Any Experiences”. (If you wish to list experiences for your application, please include them in a CV and upload it in the Documents section of Program Materials).
Step 5: Complete the program-specific application.
- Click on Program Materials and select the program name.
- Click on the Questions, Documents, and Recommendations tabs and follow the instructions to complete each section.
Step 6: Submit your application!****
*It is your responsibility to ensure all application information is received on time. Only applicants whose files are complete by the appropriate dates will be reviewed and considered for admission. Late applicants may be considered if there are openings.
**Cal State Apply limits applications to one graduate program per campus. If you wish to apply to more than one graduate program at CSUSB, please contact the Graduate Admissions office at (909) 537-5030 for instructions.
***All applicants, including graduating seniors from CSUSB must submit the CSU application and pay a $70 nonrefundable application fee. Former graduate students of CSUSB must apply for readmission if: (a) they have been absent for more than one quarter (excluding summer sessions) immediately preceding the quarter for which readmission is sought, or (b) they have attended other colleges during their absences from California State University, San Bernardino. Students who are reapplying must again pay the $70 application fee.
****All applicants will be notified by electronic letter as to their acceptance or non-acceptance into their respective programs. Please note that if you are accepted, you will be required to submit official transcripts for any college or university attended, other than CSUSB.