Before you can be enter the ETEC program you must follow the appropriate procedures to be admitted to the university.
Briefly you must:
- have completed a four year college degree program at an accredited institutions with a 3.0 or above GPA in the last 60 semester or 90 quarter units. Students with 2.5 to 3.0 GPA may be admitted conditionally.
- have completed an admissions application online at Cal State Apply
- submit an application fee of $70.00
- submit one (1) copy of official transcripts from all colleges and universities you attended.
The requirements for admission to the program include:
- admission to the university
- having a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 ('B') in all upper-division courses
- three letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your work history or educational background. Please add the email addresses of three people who have agreed to write a letter for you to the CSU apply system as a part of your application package. The admission system will send an invitation to them.
|Fall 2020||Spring 2021||Fall 2021||Spring 2021|
International Student Admission
- English requirement: TOEFL (iBT 79/80 or PBT 550), IELTS (General: 6.0 total band score / MBA, MPA and MSA: 6.5 total band score) taken within 2 years, or successful completion of level 6 of CSUSB English Language Program.
- English translation of non-English documents
- International online application: CSU Apply
- $55 application fee: credit card, check, or money order (Payable to CSUSB)
- Bank/financial statement
- Official transcripts sealed in an envelope by school
- Official proof of bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in its home country
- Copy of passport
- GPA requirement: Have attained a grade-point average of at least 2.5 in the last 90 quarter (60 semester units) units attempted
- For further information, please visit the Center for International Studies & Programs website.
Students who do not meet these criteria may be admitted as conditionally classified graduate students. Students admitted in this category may be changed to classified standing with approval of the College of Education. No more than 20 quarter units may be used to demonstrate fitness to complete the program.
For details, please refer to the Graduate Studies website.
Financial Office info
Visit the financial aid website for information about financial aid programs.
$260 per semester
Students must pay an additional $25.00 to add a class after census day.
How to enroll
Students will need to complete the “Non-Credit Registration Form” and present it to their respective academic college for approval. Upon approval from the College, students must submit the form and payment to the College of Extended and Global Education.
Ways to register:
- Payment by mail: Attach a check/money order to the registration form and make payable to CSUSB - College of Extended and Global Education. Write your CSUSB Coyote ID on your check or Money Order. Return Payment with this form to “CSUSB – College of Extended and Global Education, 5500 University Pkwy CGI-301B, San Bernardino 92407-9984.
- Payments made in person : Bring the signed registration form and payment to the College of Extended and Global Education, CGI 301B. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
- Payments by phone: You may fax the registration form to 909-537-5907 or e-mail your registration form to email@example.com. Once registration has been received, you have 24 hours to call 909-537-5975 and pay course fees using a Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Students will not be enrolled until payment is received.