Forms, Documents, and Information
Getting Started In The Master's Program
- Apply online with Cal State Apply
Quarter Program Flowchart (PDF)
Program Plan: Use this to plan your program and to advance to candidacy. This information is for those who entered before F20. Choose an appropriate Program Plan depending on your graduation quarter/semester and catalog year. If you are graduating by the S20 semester, use this Graduate Approved Program Plan (PDF)
If you are graduating in the F20 semester or later, refer to the table below. Students, who entered the program before F20 and will be graduating by the end of F20 or later, have options either to stay on their Quarter catalog year or to change it to the Semester catalog year. You will need to fulfill the graduation requirements of the catalog year.
Program Plan by Catalog Year Students who were admitted from Fall 2020 Students who were admitted before Fall 2020
Submit Program Plan this (Adviser)
1) Staying on the Quarter Catalog: Submit the 1st page Program Plan (Adviser). This option is only available for students who completed EDUC 603, 605, and 607 (ETEC 643 or 6430).
2) Changing to the Semester Catalog: Submit the 2nd page Program Plan (Adviser)
If you choose option 2), submit Change of Program Application form (Program Coordinator) as well.
(New degree name: MA in Instructional Design and Technology; Choose "Change to" and type "2020-21 Catalog")
- Project/Thesis Format Review
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Information - If you plan to interview subjects.
- Graduate Studies Office (Deadlines etc.)
International Students: Waiver request form for taking less than 6 semester units after signing up for a culminating experience course (ETEC 6963 Project/Thesis or ETEC 6980 Comps exam).