Executive Orders are official documents from the CSU Chancellor's Office, requiring each campus president to implement and manage the directives, policies and procedures set forth by the government and the Board of Trustees.
- Executive Order 1095, Revised 6-23-2015 – Systemwide Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Dating and Domestic Violence, and Stalking Policy
- Executive Order 1096, Revised 10-12-2021 – Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation, Sexual Misconduct, Dating and Domestic Violence, and Stalking against Employees and Third Parties
- Executive Order 1097, Revised 10-1-2021 – Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation, Sexual Misconduct, Dating and Domestic Violence, and Stalking against Students and Procedure for Addressing
- Executive Order 1098, Revised 8-14-2020 – Student Conduct Procedures
- Executive Order 1115, Revised 9-12-2018 - Complaint Procedures for Protected Disclosure of Improper Governmental Activities and/or Significant Threats to Health or Safety
- Executive Order 1116, Revised 09-12-2018 - Complaint Procedure for Allegations of Retaliation for Having Made a Protected Disclosure under the California Whistleblower Protection Act