Main Content Region

Amount of Student Disbursement

In most cases, 100% of a student's semester award will be credited to his or her student account at the beginning of the semester. If a student is enrolled part-time (fewer than 12 units), that student may receive a partial disbursement of Cal Grant, State University Grant (SUG), or Federal Pell Grant. If a student's enrollment status increases so that she or he qualifies for additional funds, a supplemental disbursement may be issued.

Federal Work-Study payroll checks are available on the tenth of each month at the Bursar's Office in University Hall.