Main Content Region

Application Information

To apply for federal student aid, such as federal grants, work-study, and loans, you need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form. Completing and submitting the FAFSA® form is free and easier than ever, and it gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for college.

In addition, the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) and the university will use your FAFSA® information to determine your eligibility for state and school aid, and some private financial aid providers may use your FAFSA® information to determine whether you qualify for their aid.

If you don’t fill out the FAFSA® form, you could be missing out on a lot of financial aid!  Learn more about what types of financial aid are available by reviewing detailed information located throughout these financial aid web pages.