The Career Development Center is located in University Hall 329. To reach us call (909) 537-5250 or check out their Career Development Center Web site.
The mission of the Career Development Center is to integrate the campus and the community for the advancement of student learning and career success. Therefore, the Career Development Center offers programs that meet the career/life challenges of students and graduates. Various programs and services are available to assist students who are planning for future employment as well as alumni with career changes.
- Career Counseling
- Resume writing and mock interviews
- On-line computer career values and interest assessment
- Listings for full and part-time jobs, student assistant jobs and some internships
- Career-related workshops and presentations
- Annual Career Fairs: Education Job Fair and Career Expo
- Monstertrak and Nacelink on line
- On campus interviews and campus recruitment
- Access to the internet for job search, employer profiles, etc.
- Career Resource Library and general computer lab