Coussoulis Arena (December Ceremony)
Restrooms are located immediately inside the main arena.
No water bottles, beverages or food except for medical reasons are allowed in the arena.
Strollers are not permitted inside the Arena.
Blowhorns and other noisemakers are not allowed inside arena as a courtesy to other guests.
An Advanced Life Support Unit (paramedics and ambulance) will be on-site during the ceremonies. The paramedics will be stationed by the southern entrance of the arena floor. In case of emergency locate a member of security or the commencement staff.
Lost and Found
For Lost and Found items please locate a member of security or the commencement staff. You may also contact University Police Department in the days after the event at (909) 537-3782.
For safety reasons, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated and the guest may be ejected from the facility. The following items are not permitted:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment
- Balloons, Beach Balls or Related Items
- Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Large Bags and Purses
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc.
- Professional Photography Equipment (tripods, monopods, etc.)
- Poles/Sticks to Display Flags, Banners, etc.
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
- Any Other Item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion
- This list is subject to change at any time by management.
Alcohol Beverage Policy
No alcohol or any illegal substances may be brought in the venue.