Latino Graduate Recognition Ceremony 2019
Hosted by the Association of Latino Faculty, Staff, and Students (ALFSS) at CSUSB
Saturday, June 8, 2019
Doors open & cultural entertainment @ 3pm
Procession will begin at 3:45 pm | Ceremony starts at 4pm
Free cultural sash with registration
Latino Graduate Recognition Event Flyer
President's Office and VP Council * SMSU Cross Cultural Center * Department of Public Administration
College of Extended Learning * LEAD * Department of Housing and Residential Education
ALFSS Website * ALFSS on Facebook * AFLSS on Instagram * ALFSS on Twitter
For accessibility accommodations, please call 909-537-5962 (72 hours notice required). Valide CSUSB parking pass or $6 pass required
Registration opens on Monday, April 22
Registrations closes once capacity is reached, or by Friday, May 17, 2019.
Cost: $35 - Graduates receive up to 5 complimentary guest tickets. Additional guest tickets are available for $5 each.
***ALL SALES FINAL, NO REFUNDS***
Cultural Sash Only (no admittance to ceremony) - $30 (limited supply)
Graduates may pick-up their complimentary and additional guest tickets by bringing printed receipt to the Student Union Program Board Office (SMSU 206) during business hours (Mon-Fri. 9AM-4PM) after May 24, 2019.
- A complimentary cultural sash will be presented during ceremony
- Graduates are given an option to say brief remarks (8 seconds) on stage during the ceremony
- Photos will be taken of each graduate and available for purchase after the ceremony
- Cap and gown are optional but highly recommended. ALFSS may be able assist you with a gown if you are in need, please contact LatinoGrad@csusb.edu for details.
- Guests must have a ticket to enter the Coussoulis Arena, including infants and children. ALL GUESTS MUST HAVE A TICKET.
- Will Call will be located in the Coussoulis Box Office if you are unable to pick-up your tickets prior to Friday, June 7
- Parking will cost $3 per vehicle and must be purchased from a Parking Services Kiosk. Lots F, G, H, and N will be available for guest parking.
- Disability accommodations are provided. For hearing impaired, email email@example.com
- Balloons and horns are prohibited in the Coussoulis Arena.
Questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the safety of all guests the following items will NOT be allowed into the Arena:
- Backpacks, large bags (16”x16”x8”), over‐sized purses, wrapped gifts, balloons, outside food or drinks, silly string, selfie sticks, lasers, chains, fireworks, lighters, matches, weapons, or anything that may cause concern.
- Searches will be conducted at the doors.