Latino Graduate Recognition Ceremony 2018
Hosted by the Association of Latino Faculty, Staff, and Students (ALFSS) at CSUSB
**Thank you for your interest in participating in Latino Grad. At this time we are sold out and are unable to accommodate any additional graduates and/or friends and family tickets.**
***NO more refunds will be given after May 18.***
Saturday, June 2, 2018
3:00 pm - Cultural Entertainment
4:00 pm – Ceremony
CSUSB Coussoulis Arena
5500 University Pkwy
San Bernardino, CA 92407
Registration deadline Friday, May 18, 2018 for name to be included in the program
Cost: $35 - Graduates receive up to 5 complimentary guest tickets. Additional guest tickets are available for $5 each.
Graduates may pick-up their complimentary guest tickets by bringing printed receipt to the Student Union Program Board Office (SMSU 206) during business hours (Mon-Fri. 8AM-5PM) after May 24, 2018.
- A complimentary cultural sash will be presented during ceremony
- Graduates are given an option to say brief remarks (8 seconds) on stage during the ceremony
- Photos will be taken of each graduate and available for purchase after the ceremony
- Cap and gown are optional but highly recommended. ALFSS may be able assist you with a gown if you are in need, please contact LatinoGrad@csusb.edu for details.
- Guests must have a ticket to enter the Coussoulis Arena, including infants and children. Either a complimentary guest paper ticket or Electronic Guest Ticket is required. ALL GUESTS MUST HAVE A TICKET.
- Will Call will be in the arena lobby if you are unable to pick-up your complimentary guest tickets prior to Friday, June 1
- Parking will cost $3 per vehicle and must be purchased from a Parking Services Kiosk. Lots F, G, H, and N will be available for guest parking
- Disability accommodations are provided. For hearing impaired, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Balloons and horns are prohibited in the Coussoulis Arena.
Questions email email@example.com