Latino Graduate Recognition Ceremony 2019
Hosted by the Association of Latino Faculty, Staff, and Students (ALFSS) at CSUSB
The Ceremony has concluded. All of the Sashes have been distributed. No extras available.
Saturday, June 8, 2019
Doors open & cultural entertainment @ 3pm
Procession will begin at 3:45 pm | Ceremony starts at 4pm
Free cultural sash with registration
Latino Graduate Recognition Event Flyer
President's Office and VP Council * SMSU Cross Cultural Center * Department of Public Administration
College of Extended Learning * LEAD * Department of Housing and Residential Education
ALFSS Website * ALFSS on Facebook * AFLSS on Instagram * ALFSS on Twitter
For accessibility accommodations, please call 909-537-5962 (72 hours notice required). Valide CSUSB parking pass or $6 pass required
Registration opens on Monday, April 22
Registrations closes once capacity is reached, or by Friday, May 17, 2019.
Cost: $35 - Graduates receive up to 5 complimentary guest tickets. Additional guest tickets are available for $5 each.
***ALL SALES FINAL, NO REFUNDS***
Cultural Sash Only (no admittance to ceremony) - $30 (limited supply)
Graduates may pick-up their complimentary and additional guest tickets by bringing printed receipt to the Student Union Program Board Office (SMSU 206) during business hours (Mon-Fri. 9AM-4PM) after May 24, 2019.
- A complimentary cultural sash will be presented during ceremony
- Graduates are given an option to say brief remarks (8 seconds) on stage during the ceremony
- Photos will be taken of each graduate and available for purchase after the ceremony
- Cap and gown are optional but highly recommended. ALFSS may be able assist you with a gown if you are in need, please contact LatinoGrad@csusb.edu for details.
- Guests must have a ticket to enter the Coussoulis Arena, including infants and children. ALL GUESTS MUST HAVE A TICKET.
- Will Call will be located in the Coussoulis Box Office if you are unable to pick-up your tickets prior to Friday, June 7
- Parking will cost $3 per vehicle and must be purchased from a Parking Services Kiosk. Lots F, G, H, and N will be available for guest parking.
- Disability accommodations are provided. For hearing impaired, email email@example.com
- Balloons and horns are prohibited in the Coussoulis Arena.
Questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the safety of all guests the following items will NOT be allowed into the Arena:
- Backpacks, large bags (16”x16”x8”), over‐sized purses, wrapped gifts, balloons, outside food or drinks, silly string, selfie sticks, lasers, chains, fireworks, lighters, matches, weapons, or anything that may cause concern.
- Searches will be conducted at the doors.