Title: Assistant Professor
College: Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration
Department: Information and Decision Sciences
Office: JB 428
Dr. Nasrin Mohabbati Kalejahi is an Assistant Professor of Logistics and Supply Chain Management in the Department of Information and Decision Sciences. Her research spans several areas of optimization and data analytics, including decision making under uncertainty, risk-averse optimization, predictive modeling, and reinforcement learning. Her research applications focus primarily on innovative modeling and solution methodologies in closed-loop supply chain management, logistics service network design, shared mobility, and stochastic routing and scheduling.
- Dr. Mohabbati teaches Principles of Supply Chain Management (SCM 304), Supply Chain Management (SCM 607) and Data Driven Decision Making (ADMN 601) in Fall 2019. Dr. Mohabbati prioritizes active and student-centered learning which foster the development of students’ critical thinking, creativity, problem-solving skills, and effective communication.
- Ph.D., Industrial and Systems Engineering, Auburn University, 2019.
- MISE, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Auburn University, 2016.
- M.Sc. Industrial Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Iran, 2013.
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering, University of Tabriz, Iran, 2010.
- Dr. Mohabbati’s research, teaching, and leadership skills have been recognized in regional and national levels. She was selected by the Auburn University Graduate School as the winner of the 2018 ‘Frank Sturm Memorial Fellowship’ which recognizes excellence in multidisciplinary research. She was selected by Auburn University Industrial and Systems Engineering Council to receive the ‘Dr. Saeed Maghsoodloo Annual Assistantship’ in recognition of excellence in lecturing classes and GTA work in 2018. Her leadership skills in serving the academic community have been recognized with the ‘100+ Women Strong Graduate Leadership Award’ in 2017 and ‘INFORMS Student Chapter Annual Award’ in Summa Cum Laude level in 2018.
- Personal Website