Advancement to Candidacy Requirements:
- Complete at least 15 semester/20 quarter units (five courses) of applicable graduate-level course work with a minimum GPA of "B" (3.0).
- Have evidence of public service employment experience or completion of MPA Internship (ADMN 6753).
- Students must prepare and file a Request for Advancement to Candidacy (found on our Forms page). This will list all the courses you will take before the degree can be awarded. Drop off the form at the PA office or email to the Admin Support Coordinator.
- Attend a mid-program Advising session. A session is held once each term where you will review your program plan, and talk about completing the MPA. At that point, we can approve your Advancement to Candidacy.
- If you change the courses you plan to take after filing the Advancement to Candidacy (for instance change electives) you must contact the PA Department Office to submit a Change of Program Form to Records.
|Fall 2020||Saturday, October 24, 2020||11 am - 1 pm||Zoom link|