What is Advancement Services?
The Advancement Services Department provides the critical support services for the Division of University Advancement which encompasses budget, gift administration, and oversight of the Advance database. In addition, the ASO team oversees management of the Philanthropic Foundation endowment and scholarship funds, ensuring compliance and expenditure of funds.
Advancement Services Quick Links
Below are the most popular forms and services available from our department. The complete list of forms and services are listed at the bottom of this page. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance.
- Account Establishment Form
- Appeal Code Request Form
- CPF Gift Card / E-Gift Card / Gift Certificates
- Data Request Form (ASO)
- Payroll Deduction Form
- Update Allowable Expenditures Form
- Wire Transfer Instructions
- We gladly accept wire transfers. Please contact the Office of University Development at 909-537-5005 or email@example.com for detailed instructions and routing information.