Reference help for finding Images and Art Resources
- Guidance in utilizing the VRC Image Collection and Open Access Art Databases for teaching and research.
- Each semester, the VRC places online image study sets for select courses.
- Provide course-integrated Visual Literacy instruction
- Support for digital humanities projects and technology
- Rooms to study or work on projects
Collections are established and maintained following the recommendations and needs of the Department of Art & Design faculty. Students may suggest items to be added to the Visual Resource Center collections. Each request will be evaluated according to our collection development policy and the budget limits of the Department of Art & Design.