We offer full color printing for posters, parking signs, general information signs and banners on various substrates with finishing options of laminating, mounting and grommets for hanging.
- Submit files designed to actual final print size and converted to a PDF/X-1a:2001 format.
- Please inspect your document for quality of print resolution before submission to receive the highest quality output and to eliminate production delays.
- Please design files to the exact required size, without any extra bleed space (area extending outside the print's edge).
We do not provide Graphic Design Services, however faculty and staff may contact the Strategic Communication office at ext 75007 to request assistance. Student organizations can utilize the ASI and Student Union Graphic Services for their graphic design needs.
Substrates and finishing services available include:
- Standard paper is a water fast 36# matte presentation paper with a smooth finish, sizes up to 60" wide (59.6" printable) and lengths up to 200'.
- Vinyl is a fire-retardant heavyweight matte smooth finish 62" wide and lengths up to 160'.
- Backlit Satin is a translucent plastic that light will show through 60" wide and lengths up to 50'.
- Tex Walk is an texturized adhesive floor graphics media sutible for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Spot-On Floor Graphic is a non-slip adhesive floor graphics media with a matte finish.
- I-dot Minidot clear is a repositionable adhesive cling for windows and walls, best used indoors.
- One-Way Vision is a perforated media designed to be placed on a window, with print visible on one side and dark shade visible through the adhesive side.
- Laminating for standard paper up to 60" wide (if longer than 8' please contact us before submitting your job).
- Coroplast (corrugated plastic) mounting up to 4' x 8'.
- Grommets (1" brass rings with ½" holes for hanging) are available for vinyl banners and mounted signs.
- Banner Tabs (white adhesive plastic with a hole for hanging) are available for laminated paper banners and signs.
- Pop-Up banner stands using vinyl that create 33" wide displays of varing heights. This is an Adobe Illustrator template.
- Mini A-Frame stands hold a vertical 24" x 12" sign on each side.