Student Copiers activated by Coyote One Cards and Cash Value Cards only
- Pfau Library - 1st floor copy room and 3rd floor in front of newer elevators
- University Hall - 2nd floor near the vending machines
- Student Union - 1st floor near the information desk
- Social and Behavioral Sciences -1st floor behind stairwell near room 107
- Chemical Sciences - 1st floor lobby
- College of Education - in room 203 near vending machines
- Health and Physical Sciences - 2nd floor lobby near room 244
- Jack Brown Hall - in room 123
Faculty/Staff Equitrac Card copiers are located in:
- PS-210 contact the HSCI office for access
- UH-Basement near Comm. Studies
- UH-177 inside Records Office
- UH-333 next to the English Department Office
Faculty/Staff CopyMate Card copiers are located in:
- JB-3rd Floor near Computer Science and Math
- JB-4th Floor near IDS and Management
- VA-105 in the Art Department
Equitrac Cards and CopyMate Cards are needed for Faculty/Staff satellite copiers, while Coyote One Cards or Cash Value Cards are needed at Student Copiers. To order Equitrac and CopyMate cards fill out a Printing Services request form or select the link in the navigation area. Pre-programmed cards are ready at any time, (100 copies for $4 - 500 copies for $20 - 1,000 copies for $40) but any denomination is available upon request.
Please do not write or place stickers on any Equitrac and CopyMate cards.
Ink and adhesives on Equitrac cards cause damage to the readers. If you must place a comment on the Equitrac card, we suggest using a post-it note, removing it BEFORE you insert the card into the reader. Thank you!
Supplies, service, and card orders can be placed on our Printing Services Requests system.