Contact your Administrative Support Coordinator to request access to your department accounts, otherwise you will only have access to place cash orders.
If you need to be setup as an approver, contact your DACS Administrator or Accounting Services at ext. x75153
DACS or Decentralized Access Control System is a solution intended to manage the Delegation of Authority for Financial and Administrative functions in our campus. This system was developed by CSUSB and effectively replaces the use of Signature Authorization Forms.
We have prepared a Printing Services Website Guide to assist with our system.
- Black and White Copies - 1-2 business days
- Digital Color Copies - 2-7 business days ( depending on scope of project )
- Offset Printing - 7-10 business days
- Large Format - 3-5 business days
- Envelopes - 3-5 business days
If you have an urgent request, please contact us as early as possible, so we can allocate time for production to accommodate your needs whenever possible.
- To submit your request please use Printing Services Requests
- Complete the electronic form and upload your PDF/X-1a:2001 formatted files.
- You and your authorized approver will see submitted jobs under "Account Details" once the order transmission is complete.
Hard Copy Submissions
- You may request 3 part carbonless request forms from the Printing Services office at no charge by calling ext. 75148.
Contact us: email@example.com
Effective June 1, 2018 Printing Services will be updating our cost recovery methodology to further align with the CSU Chancellor’s Executive Order EO-1000. For more information please use the link provided – https://www.calstate.edu/eo/EO-1000.html
All orders received after our May 31st deadline for 17/18 fiscal year chargebacks will use the updated cost recovery formula. This change will impact the following areas: Auxiliary, Enterprise, Self-Support, and Other Trust Accounts. These accounts will have labor charges included in accordance with EO-1000. General Fund and Student Fee related accounts will be exempt from the labor cost recovery requirement.
Printing Services will review labor cost annually to remain compliant with EO-1000. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 77692
Monthly Statements are posted to your account at the end of the last business day of the month. Account Approvers can visit their Manage Accounts tab to view the statements. Please look through your statements and promptly notify us of any concerns or changes needed. Chargebacks are sent to Accounting at the end of the 3rd business day of the month.
CashNet eMarket Payment
We are now accepting credit card, debit card, and electronic checks using the CashNet eMarket. You will need your 8-digit barcode number from your job and the final amount due. Bring your email receipt with you if you choose to use this payment option. We also accept checks at the door. Payment must be made before you receive your job.