Main Content Region

Graduate Student Forms

Advancement to Candidacy Forms 

For students who began the MACD program on the SEMESTER system, your Advancement to Candidacy Form will be completed on MyCoyote.

For students who began the MACD program on the QUARTER system, please use the Advancement to Candidacy Forms below:

Proposal and Defense Forms



Comprehensive Examination Guidelines

Request for Change in Study Plan Form (Submitted through Adobe Sign)
  1. Click on the following form: Request for Change in Study Plan Form
  2. Enter your Faculty Advisor's email
  3. Add your full name and coyote ID to the beginning of the Document Name
    1. Example: John Smith 001234567 MACD Change in Study Plan

Other Forms

Externship Completion Form and Information

Thesis Committee Certification Form (Submitted through Adobe Sign)

Continuous Enrollment is offered through the College of Extended and Global Education. Please refer to their website here for the process.