The Department of Child Development offers two separate degree options
- Early Childhood Development and Child and Adolescent Development
- Early Childhood development focuses on children birth through age eight
- Child and Adolescent Development focuses on children in late elementary school through adolescence.
- Both these degree options are available at the San Bernardino Campus
- Early Childhood Development is available as a +2 option at the Palm Desert Campus. A +2 program is one where a student begins their academic career at a local community college and then finishes the remaining two years of their degree at a 4-year institution
Please check out the Major Requirements tab for more information about each of the degree options listed above!