Main Content Region

Faculty Overload


Faculty Overload

In order to receive service payment from University Enterprises Corporation (UEC), the following must be submitted: 


   1.   Faculty Additional Pay System - UEC Quick Link

   2.  Submit a Personnel Transaction Report (PTR) to UEC HR

  3.  UEC Faculty Overload Time Sheet (Must follow Max Overload Calculation)

 Additional Resources: Faculty Affairs Maximum Overload Calendar







Additional Employer Policy

     FAP                             fap v                         fv