WHY WOULD I WANT TO JOIN SAIL?
Through the SAIL program, eligible students have access to:
- Academic advising
- Financial aid counseling
- Personal finance planning
- Career counseling
- Personal counseling
- SAIL’s 2-unit college reading courses
- Quarterly workshops addressing study skills, student resources, and personal growth
- Computer/Study Resource Center
- Study marathons to help students prepare for final exams
- Assistance with graduate school planning and applications
- Cultural, community service, and leadership development opportunities
An eligible student is one who is a current or incoming CSUSB undergraduate student and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. An applicant to the program must also:
- be a low-income student, or
- a first-generation college student (parents have not earned a bachelor’s degree, or
- a student with a disability
- Has a need for academic support services
HOW TO JOIN THE SAIL PROGRAM
SAIL’s open enrollment period for 2019-2020 is currently closed. If you are interested in joining SAIL for the fall 2020 term, you can add yourself to SAIL’s Fall 2020 Interest List.
If you are eligible to join the SAIL program per the information provided to us when joining our interest list you will be emailed with the next steps on May 11th , 2020. Space is available on a first-come-first serve basis and so it is recommended to follow the directions in the email as soon as possible.