WHY WOULD I WANT TO JOIN SAIL?
Through the SAIL program, eligible students have access to:
- Academic advising
- Financial aid counseling
- Personal finance planning
- Career counseling
- Personal counseling
- Semester workshops addressing study skills, student resources, and personal growth
- Computer/Study Resource Center (SAIL's Harbor)
- Study marathons to help students prepare for final exams
- Assistance with graduate school planning and applications
- Cultural, community service, and leadership development opportunities
An eligible student is one who is a current or incoming CSUSB undergraduate student. An applicant to the program must also:
- be a low-income student, or
- a first-generation college student (parents have not earned a bachelor’s degree, or
- a student with a disability
- Has a need for academic support services
Prospective 2022-2023 Students
The SAIL Program enrollment is at capacity for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Prospective 2023-2024 Students
If you are interested in joining the program, you are encouraged to complete SAIL’s 2023-2024 Interest List. Your Interest List responses will be reviewed and kept on our Interest List database. We will begin accepting applications for Fall 2023 in May 2023, on a first-come-first-serve basis. Students will be contacted via their MyCoyote email address with additional enrollment steps.