Policies and Procedures for CSUSB Grants:
The following will link you to all relevant university and other policies related to sponsored research at CSUSB.
- Proposal preparation, review and submission timeline
- CSUSB Academic Affairs Policies (FAM) - Academic Affairs policies and procedures.
- CSUSB Administrative Policy on Misconduct In Research - A mandatory policy on standards of conduct and handling of complaints on the misconduct of research.
- Administration of Sponsored Programs Activities (FAM 863) - The Faculty Senate/Administrative statement and policy on the administration of grant and contract activities at the university.
- Policy and Procedures for the Reimbursement of Faculty Release Time (FAM 627.2) - Institutional policy on the recovery of salary and benefits for faculty and staff with reimbursed release time to work on externally funded grants and contracts.
- Guidelines and Procedures on University-Compensated Faculty Additional Employment (FAM 603.4) - Institutional statements on the uses and limits of the CSU overload policy.
Principal Investigator Eligibility - A Principal Investigator ("PI") must be identified for every proposal submitted by the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs on behalf of the CSUSB.
Limited Submission Process - CSUSB Process for Limited Submission Opportunities
- NIH Conflict of Interest Policy and Training
- IRB Regulations - Human/Animal Subjects Information
- UEC for CSUSB - University Enterprises Corporation for CSU - San Bernardino