Main Content Region


Masters Degree Application

Application form

Letter of recommendation template

Also, see Master’s Program Application Procedure.

Masters Degree Completion

See below for forms and templates for specific courses in the graduate program.


CSE 399 Community Service Project

CSE 482 Senior Interdisciplinary Project

CSE 575 Internship in Computer Science

CSE 595 Undergraduate Independent Study

CSE 690 Master’s Project

CSE 695 Graduate Independent Study

CSE 699 Master’s Thesis

BA Computer Systems, Elective Coursework Application Forms

Depending on the academic year in which you last declared your major, you may need to complete one of the following elective coursework application forms.


How to Access the Lab Computers Remotely

Free Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching

Azure is a comprehensive set of cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy, and manage applications through a global network of datacenters. In cooperation with Azure, CSUSB offers a variety of free resources for both students and faculty.

Imagine: Try Azure App Services, a fully-managed cloud offering that enables you to build and deploy native and web apps in minutes.
Visual Studio Dev Essentials: Everything you need all in one place, Developer tools, Cloud services, Software, Training and support.
Microsoft IT Pro Cloud Essentials: Get started with Azure and learn new skills. Azure Essentials can help you take it further. Choose a topic and use the curated set of demo videos, hands-on labs, and product trials to learn about and try Azure at your own pace.
Azure Free Account: Test and deploy enterprise apps, Create custom mobile experiences, & Gain insights from your data.

VMware Academic Programs

If you are enrolled in a computer science course, you are eligible to obtain many VMWare development tools free of charge for academic use. These tools include VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation, VMware vSphere, VMware vCenter, etc. You can install these tools on a laptop or home computer.

Complete the Microsoft and VMware Academy Program Student Use Agreement Form and submit it at the help desk. After the help desk creates your account, you will be able to log into the CSUSB CSE Academy Software Center and download VMWwre tools.

Student Clubs