GivePulse is a web-based tool that enables people and organizations to list, find, coordinate, and measure their impact in the community. Their mantra and mission is “ empowering social good and their mission is to enable everyone in the world to participate and engage in lifting their community to new heights”
The GivePulse platform assists the to list, find, manage and track the impact of service in our local community.
As your organization prepares and makes decisions regarding engaging volunteers using this new platform, we ask that only virtual opportunities be posted at this time. As all in-person volunteer opportunities have been paused in response to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
What are the benefits of joining us on GivePulse?
- A basic GivePulse account for non-profits is FREE
- You can post your volunteer opportunities and events
- Manage and collect volunteer data
- Affiliate with us and connect to our campus community of volunteers
- You can also connect with others in the community using GivePulse - widening your scope of the network!
Ready to join us?
Please take a few minutes to review the following support and resources to learn how to get started.
- GivePulse - How to get started for Community Partners
- GivePulse Youtube Channel
- GivePulse Support Articles
- Community Partner Resource Page
Don't forget once you have joined GivePulse don't forget to affiliate with California State University San Bernardino (CSUSB) MyPawPrint GivePulse platform!
For technical support please visit GivePulse Support website or email email@example.com
For general questions regarding CSUSB MyPawPrint platform email firstname.lastname@example.org.