Cal State San Bernardino leads the way for other CSUs as the university becomes the first California State University to be featured on The College Tour – a TV series that tells the story of colleges from across the nation through the lens of its students.
The College Tour streams on a variety of networks, such as Amazon Prime, Roku, YouTube, Apple TV and is available now on CSUSB’s The College Tour website.
CSUSB’s The College Tour episode provides prospective students with the opportunity to learn from 10 current students through their individual perspectives. The featured segments include:
- Academic Excellence – Nontraditional transfer student and proud parent Tierra Scott (communication studies) explains how CSUSB has perfected her talent.
- Research Opportunities – Camille Rhyne (psychology) immerses herself in research projects and networking opportunities on campus.
- Emerging Programs – Entrepreneur Evan Tupper (business) turned his hobby into a full-blown business thanks to the help of CSUSB faculty.
- First-Generation Experience – Riana Sellers (nursing), first-generation student, credits CSUSB’s programs, such as Orientation and First Year Experience, for helping her navigate a university campus.
- Coyote Life – When choosing a university, Marrian Angeles (economics) knew she wanted a place where she could work hard and play hard, and CSUSB was the one to offer her both.
- Human Impact – Joshua Alban (communication studies) is committed to bringing school spirit to campus and loves to see CSUSB embrace diversity.
- Live with the Pack – Resident Assistant and student athlete Maame Banahene (criminal justice) describes how her experiences living on campus have impacted her.
- Health and Wellness – Dillon Darrow (kinesiology) credits CSUSB for helping him obtain multiple professional certifications and highlights different resources available to students.
- Globally Connected: Diversity & Study Abroad Opportunities – An international student from South Korea, Yujin Lee (theater arts) was initially nervous about coming to the U.S., but quickly made new friends through CSUSB’s broad range of campus activities.
- Hands-on Learning – Guadalupe Romero (biopsychology) has big dreams to attend graduate school, and CSUSB is helping her achieve her goals through a variety of programs tailored toward student success.
The College Tour episode dives deep into what it means to be a student here at CSUSB. This all-encompassing program is coming to Amazon Prime in November; however, you can watch the full episode now on CSUSB’s The College Tour website.
If you are a prospective student ready to define your future here at CSUSB, the fall 2023 applications are open from Oct. 1-Nov. 30. Visit the Admissions website for more information.