Return of the Pack Stay Informed
Main Content Region

General Resources

General Resources

Advising Worksheets / Program Plans

Find the worksheet your concentration(s) here, download it, and keep it updated with the courses you take each semester and your grades. Please have this updated form with you every time you meet with your advisor.

After you have completed at least 12 units, fill out this form in consultation with your coordinator. It will be submitted as your Program Plan and Advancement to Candidacy for the university. Once the form has been submitted, if you make any changes to your program, you will need to file a "Change of Program Plan" form (see below) or your grad check will not go through.

Advising Sheets for Quarter Completers (students completing the MA under the former quarter system curriculum requirements):


The following important university-level forms can be found at the Graduate Studies website:

  • Discount of Grade
  • Request for a Leave of Absence
  • Simultaneous Enrollment
  • Retroactive Withdrawal
  • Various Extension Requests
  • Thesis Committee Certification Form
  • Petition to Drop After Census
  • Continuous Enrollment for Graduate Candidacy Standing
  • Change of Program Application
  • Probation Advising Form
  • Late Withdrawal Petition