CSUSB students of all majors are invited to complete an internship at the Anthropology Museum. Internships are designed to meet student interests and skills, and can be arranged in curation, exhibition development and design, collections management, and museum education.
Semester-long internships are self-paced, and require 48 hours of work for each unit of course credit (up to 4 units). Much of this work can be completed remotely.
While not required, interns are advised to take coursework that will help to build their skillset in museum studies:
- ANTH 4603L / 6603L Museum Research and Exhibition Development
- HIST 3160 Archival Practices
- HIST 3740 Collections Management
- HIST 3750 Museum Management
- HIST 3760 Exhibition Development and Design
- HIST 3780 Museum Curation
For more information about Anthropology Museum internships, contact the Director of the Anthropology Museum at firstname.lastname@example.org / 909-537-5505