All license agreements expire on June 30 of any given year. Initial fees may be pro-rated and the initial agreement length may not equal one year, depending on the date of application.
Contact the licensing agent with any questions:
Harrison Polk, Learfield Licensing Partners, LLC
Partner Services Representative
1075 Peachtree Street, Suite 3300
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Office: (770) 799-3243
- Submit completed application to agent for review.
- Upon passing the screening process, Learfield will execute the licensing agreement and vendor will have access to camera-ready artwork of the university’s marks through the Trademarx online system.
- Sign and return executed contract
- Submit artwork for approval through Trademarx.
- Grant license to begin selling the product.