All license agreements expire on June 30 of any given year. Initial fees may be pro-rated and the initial agreement length may not equal one year, depending on the date of application.
Contact the licensing agent with any questions:
Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC) / Learfield
Partner Services Representative
1075 Peachtree Street, Suite 3300
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Mobile: (404) 680-8255
- Sign In or create an account
- Submit completed application to agent for review.
- Upon passing the screening process, CLC will execute the licensing agreement and vendor will have access to camera-ready artwork of the university’s marks through the Brand Manager 360 online system.
- Sign and return executed contract
- Submit artwork for approval through Brand Manager 360.
- Grant license to begin selling the product.
Vendors can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with applications questions.