All license agreements expire on June 30 of any given year. Initial fees may be pro-rated and the initial agreement length may not equal one year, depending on the date of application.
Contact the licensing agent with any questions:
Jacob Krebs, Learfield Licensing Partners, LLC
Brand Management Representative
8900 Keystone Crossing, Suite 605
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Office: (317) 660-7156
Mobile: (505) 506-6224
- Submit completed application to agent for review.
- Upon passing the screening process, Learfield will execute the licensing agreement and vendor will have access to camera-ready artwork of the university’s marks through the Trademarx online system.
- Sign and return executed contract
- Submit artwork for approval through Trademarx.
- Grant license to begin selling the product.