We currently support Outlook and Apple Mail email clients. For questions and assistance please contact the Office of Strategic Communication at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using your mouse, highlight the signature from the bottom up, ensuring that all the text and the logo are selected.
- Right-click “Copy” (CTRL + C Windows, CMD + C Mac OSX)
- Open your email client (eg. Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail) and navigate to your signature settings.
- In your signature settings, Paste (CTRL + V Windows, CMD + V Mac OSX) the copied content into the signature field.
- Update Name, Title, Unit, Email address and save.
- Refrain from using fonts other than Helvetica, Verdana or Arial;
- Please maintain a font size of 10pt or 13px;
- Don’t alter the proportions or spatial relationships of the logo or its parts.
Advanced users can download a ZIP file containing HTML that can be embedded into your email client. This option can be used in web-based email application and other email clients such as Thunderbird. Download one or both of the HTML files below and either attatch the file or open in a plain text editor and copy and paste the HTML code into your signature settings.