Main Content Region

Off Campus Procedures

Scheduling Information for Off-Campus Groups

Thank you for contacting CSUSB to inquire about using our facilities for your event. In order to host your event, the following paperwork is required:

Certificate of Insurance and Endorsement

CSUSB campus facility users are REQUIRED to provide a Certificate of Insurance and Endorsement including Auto and Worker's Compensation, which must be submitted to the university PRIOR to the scheduled use/activity. The required insurance MUST provide coverage for: bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage with a $1,000,000 dollar policy and $2,000,000 aggregate.

The certificate MUST state the following:

"The State of California, the Trustees of the California State University, California State University, San Bernardino, and the employees, officers, volunteers and agents of each of them are included as additional insureds, but only insofar as the operation(s) under this contract are concerned."

Please see On-Campus Groups for more information.