TRIO Educational Talent Search (ETS) is an educational program funded by the U.S. Department of Education designed to help middle and high school students to continue to the next grade level, graduate from high school, and enroll in and complete a college education. The TRIO Educational Talent Search Program at CSUSB will serve 1500 students from target schools in the Colton Joint, Rialto, and San Bernardino City Unified School Districts.
To create a pathway for underrepresented students to pursue higher education by encouraging academic excellence, providing support and resources, and promoting college readiness in our schools and communities.
- Academic, financial, and career guidance, including advice on entry to college
- Career exploration and aptitude assessment
- Academic tutoring
- College Awareness Activities
- Exposure to college campuses and cultural events
- Information on student financial assistance
- Assistance in completing college admissions and financial aid applications
- Assistance in preparing for college entrance exams
- Mentoring programs
- Educational counseling and assistance with course selection
- Special activities for middle school students
- Workshops for the families of participants
- Specific Programs for Homeless and Foster youth
Employee of the Month
Congratulations to Martha Gomez Zorrilla for being recognized as this month's Employee of the Month!
We celebrate Martha for her dedication, passion and hard-work. She always encourages her students, greets them with a smile and treats students with respect, care & compassion.