On-Campus Student Employment
On-campus offices wishing to share their student employment should post directly to Handshake. Please sign up for training via Skillsoft. For questions, please contact the Career Center at (909) 537-5250.
Handshake Training for Staff and Faculty
The Career Center and the Student Employment Office are proud to provide Handshake user training for all campus departments. This training is recommended to those that are planning to hire students for on-campus employment.
The training covers the following topics:
- How to setup your free Handshake department account
- How to post on-campus jobs on Handshake
- How to view applicants
- How to download a resume packet
- How to expire a job posting
- How to send notifications to applicants from Handshake
- Official hiring paperwork that is required by the Student Employment office
To Sign-up for Handshake Student Employment Training Course by SkillSoft:
- Login to your my.csusb.edu with your Coyote-ID and password.
- Select My Employment
- Select SkillSoft
- Search for Handshake Student Employment Training
- Click on the Sessions tab
- Select one of the available sessions.