Secured an Unpaid Internship?
Receive Funding by Applying for an Internship Award!
About the Career Center Internship Award - $1,000
The Career Center Internship Award funds CSUSB students who are interning at unpaid/academic internship with a nonprofit, government, or municipal organization. The Career Center supports students to leverage their future career opportunities by gaining skills in their fields of interests. Students who meet the requirements may be eligible to receive the $1,000 award!
- Enroll in an internship course
- Secure an unpaid internship with a municipal, government, or non-profit organization
- Meet the GPA requirement of 2.5 (Undergraduate) or 3.0 (Graduate)
- Will not receive any other form of funding for their internship
- Have an assigned supervisor for the internship
- Have an assigned faculty supervisor for the internship
- Complete all Career Center assignments
*If you are interested in securing an internship and would like to know how to enroll in your internship course, make an appointment with a Career Advisor through the Advising - Navigate portal using MyCoyote.