Secured an Unpaid Internship? Apply for an Internship Award!
CCIA Internship Award Application and Semester Application Windows
- Fall Semester: August 24, 2020 - September 11, 2020
- Spring Semester: January 25, 2021 - February 19, 2021
- EXTENDED DEADLINE: October 5, 2020 - October 16, 2020
About the Career Center Internship Award - $1,000
The Career Center Internship Award funds CSUSB students who are interning at unpaid/academic internship with a nonprofit, government, or municipal organization. The Career Center supports students to leverage their future career opportunities by gaining skills in their fields of interests. Students who meet the requirements may be eligible to receive the $1,000 award!
- Enroll in an internship course
- Secure an unpaid internship with a municipal, government, or non-profit organization
- Meet the GPA requirement of 2.5 (Undergraduate) or 3.0 (Graduate)
- Will not receive any other form of funding for their internship
- Have an assigned supervisor for the internship
- Have an assigned faculty supervisor for the internship
- Complete all Career Center assignments
Past Internship Award Recipients
Disclaimer For All Internship Awards
Students are allowed to receive only one award once per academic year. Students must meet all eligibility requirements to ensure disbursement of funds. Funds are disbursed upon successful completion of their course and internship.