CSUSB enhances the talent and capability of our graduates by assuring that they are prepared for and excel in a dynamic and diverse workforce. CSUSB alumni are seen throughout local and national employers including nonprofits, State/Government, and fortune 500 companies.
The Career Center works in partnership with employers, academic departments and our five colleges to align programming and recruitment activities to best serve all stakeholders.
The Career Center invites industry leaders to recruit at CSUSB through an expansive menu of program offerings such as on-campus Interviews and specialized recruitment events throughout the year. The Career Center encourages students and alumni who are seeking employment, internships and graduate school opportunities to utilize these opportunities to gain employment and develop professional networks.
The CSUSB Recruitment Season allows employers and organizations access to engage with the community at various times throughout the academic year. The Career Center offers the following recruitment seasons which align with academic and industry needs.
On-Campus Interviews (OCI) recruitment seasons:
- Fall quarter (October 31- November 17)
- Winter quarter (February 13-March 1)
- Spring (May 8-May 24)
- Summer available upon request
On-Campus Tabling | “Table Tuesdays”
“Table Tuesdays” Locations:
- Santos Manuel Student Union (Front Entrance), San Bernardino
- Rogers Gateway lobby, Palm Desert
- Employers: If you are employer interested in visiting our campus, please submit the form below. All requests need to be submitted with at least 2 weeks in advance. Responses will be sent within 3-4 days of submittal.
Tabling Request Form
Information Sessions (Live or Webinar)
Career & Internship Fairs
Specialized Networking Events
*Networking events are available at San Bernardino and Palm Desert campuses
The OCI program provides employers and students a 1:1 experience to fill hiring needs. Employers must be hiring for a full-time or paid internship opportunity to qualify. On-Campus Interviews allow employers to post hiring needs via CSUSB Handshake and conduct interviews on-site with preselected candidates during scheduled visits. OCI is a wonderful opportunity for partners to build a presence and reputation at CSUSB. In order to support the hiring process, OCI visits hosted by Career Center include: campus tour (optional), lunch, dedicated interview room and front office staff to check-in candidates.
- Employers may only recruit on campus for existing job vacancies or those which will exist by the time a candidate is available for employment with your organization.
- Campus interviews must be directly scheduled and conducted by the organization's employees (not a third party).
- Employers must adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines.
- CSUSB reserves the right to exercise its discretion to determine which employers may participate or to withdraw an offer to participate at any time.
CSUSB prides itself on providing its students with experiential learning opportunities that advance students towards their academic goals. Companies/organizations and CSUSB students enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship through internship opportunities. Students gain important real-world experience, and companies and organizations enjoy the opportunity to develop and mentor young professionals. For more information on providing internships to CSUSB students, please call 909-537-5250 or visit our Internships & Jobs page.
Before recruiting on campus please familizarie yourself with the PDFs below which outline all of the CSUSB Career Center policies for recruting CSUSB students.