1. Accounting Major
Department recommends that students join student clubs and engage (on and off) campus activities.
1) Student clubs
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Accounting Association
2) Professional Clubs
- AICPA: Public Accountant
- CalCPA: Public Accountant
- CMA: Management Accountant
- Enrolled Agent: Tax specialist
- CGFM: Government Financial Manager
- IIA: Internal Auditor
3) Prep Institutions
2. Finance Major
Department recommends students to join student clubs and to engage (on and off) campus activities.
1) Student club
- Financial Management Association at CSUSB
- Master in Accounting and Finance Association
- Real Estate Student Association
3. VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance)
The VITA program provides free income tax preparation to low-income individuals and families throughout the Inland Empire during the tax return season. Students have hands-on experience on tax and filings.
Contact VITA at CSUSB
Cal State Volunteer Tax Preparation
Department of Accounting and Finance JB-459
California State University, San Bernardino
5500 University Parkway San Bernardino, CA 92407
Email: email@example.com or 909-537-5704
4. General Advising
Students are recommended to contact Student Success Center (JB 134) for general questions about PAWS and MyCAP, credit transferring or received, course road map, etc.