Main Content Region

Property Procedures for Computer Hardware

External Computer Hardware Over $500

All external computer hardware purchased with a unit value of over $500 will be recorded on the Property records. Upon receipt through Cental Receiving, all computer hardware is tagged with a CSUSB barcoded identification number. If it is not practical to tag the hardware while it is in Cental Receiving, arrangements will be made to tag the hardware after it has been delivered to the department.