Spring Quarter: Visioning and goal setting. Understanding the Campus:Site Surveys, Interviews, Project Database. Campus Forum #1.
Summer Quarter: Alternative Concepts: Alternative solutions, Workshops, Reviews. Campus Forum #2.
Fall Quarter: Selecting the best concept: Evaluating alternatives, Open Houses, Cost Estimates. Campus Forum #3.
Winter Quarter: Refining the Master Plan: Documenting the Plan, Implementation Plan, Cost Projections.
Spring Quarter: Board approval.
- Part 1: Understanding the Campus / Confirming the Vision
- Task 1 Project Initiation
- Task 2 Data Collection and Analysis
- Task 3 Potentials and Constraints
- Task 4 Confirm and Articulate CSUSB Vision
- Task 5 Campus Planning Forum #1
- Part 2: Campus Master Plan Design Concepts
- Task 6 Alternative Master Plan Scenarios
- Task 7 Campus Planning Forum #2
- Part 3: Refine Preferred Concept
- Task 8 Review and Refine Preferred Master Plan Concept
- Part 4: Draft Master Plan
- Task 9 Draft Master Plan
- Task 10 Campus Planning Forum #3
- Part 5: Final Master Plan
- Task 11 Final Master Plan
- Part 6: Support for Environmental Impact Report (EIR)