Cal State San Bernardino’s Palm Desert Campus has announced the 15 recipients of the prestigious Rogers Scholars awards for the 2023-24 academic year.
- Angel Sandoval – liberal studies, integrated track
- Austin Tyler Berry – communication studies, relational and organizational
- Maddisonn Rhyleigh Covington – nursing
- Mikaela Asierdin Dizon – nursing
- Jeanna Dlakic – nursing
- Augustine Alias Gamboa – nursing
- Sandra Montserrat Garcia Gonzalez – psychology, biological
- Sarah Katherine Harrington – nursing
- Jasmine Nichols – nursing
- Adriana Sophia Oliva – nursing
- Marielena Pantoja – nursing
- Keisha Renee Ruiz – nursing
- Logan Christopher Salabaj – English, literature track
- Devin Alexis Sifuentes – psychology
- Frida Kassandra Solares – psychology
The Mary Stuart Rogers Scholarship Fund was established to provide financial assistance to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at Cal State San Bernardino’s Palm Desert Campus. The recipients, called “Rogers Scholars,” must demonstrate a sincere commitment to their own personal growth, compile outstanding academic records, demonstrate leadership qualities and show a desire to serve their fellow students and communities. The scholarship is merit-based and only awarded to the top students at the campus.
Each year, the recipients of the scholarship are honored at a special reception where they meet John Rogers, the son of Mary Stuart Rogers, and his family. Since its establishment, the Rogers Scholarship has awarded close to $2 million to students at the CSUSB Palm Desert Campus.
About PDC: The CSUSB Palm Desert Campus offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees, a doctorate in educational leadership, teaching credentials and certificates. Serving more than 2,200 students, it is the Coachella Valley’s four-year public university and plays a vital role in educating and training the region’s growing population.
For more information about the CSUSB Palm Desert Campus, contact Mike Singer in the Office of Strategic Communication at email@example.com or (760) 341-2883, ext. 78107, or visit the PDC website at www.csusb.edu/pdc.