Joe Gutierrez Office of Strategic Communication (909) 537-5007 email@example.com
About 125 students receiving graduate degrees from Cal State San Bernardino’s College of Education were recognized during the 2019 Credential Ceremony held June 7 at the university’s Coussoulis Arena.
Deputy Provost Clare Weber gave the welcome address to the students and about 550 family, friends and supporters in attendance, along with a speech by Jake Zhu, the interim dean of the College of Education. The keynote address was given by Will Greer, an assistant professor in the Department of Education Leadership & Technology who received his master’s degree in education from CSUSB in 2007.
The recognition ceremony also honored the college’s outstanding graduates:
- Alex Hernandez, multiple subject
- Joanna Cockrell, single subject
- Ana Andrade-Tellez, special education
- Cameron Van Aken, counseling & guidance
- Tiffany DeLong, school psychology
- Paul Grant, designated subjects
- Leah Foster, administrative services
For more information, visit the CSUSB College of Education website.